How Does Telemedicine Work? Dr. Charles Kutler Explains
Dr. Charles Kutler, inpatient telehealth provider and infectious disease specialist, was asked the question: How does telemedicine work? In this video he explains how he interacts with hospital staff and patients. He also reviews:
- How much time do you spend with a patient during a telemedicine visit?
- How long does it take to diagnose an infectious disease patient using telemedicine?
- How do patients respond to telemedicine?
- What staff members do you work with at each hospital?
- Do you spend time speaking with the onsite nurses and doctors about patient care?
- What do you discuss with the onsite staff?
- How does telemedicine work during a patient exam?