Immediate opening for Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator
Come join a leader in the thriving healthcare industry!
Eagle is a pioneer in telemedicine. Since 2008, we’ve performed over 15,000 admissions, and average more than 20,000 patient encounters annually. During the COVID-19 crisis, we have experienced tremendous demand for telemedicine services. As a result, we are expanding our credentialing team. Current position requires the ability to work from home, including secure and reliable internet access.
This position will be responsible for the credentialing of physicians providing services in Eagle’s telemedicine hospital sites. As Credentialing Coordinator, the candidate will manage a portfolio of physician files to ensure that providers are credentialed in an accurate, timely manner. Candidates must be organized and thorough in all aspects of their job duties. Atlanta-based candidates preferred.
Part-time/Temporary and Full-time/Permanent Opportunities available!
- Enter provider data into credentialing database; maintain data accuracy through entire credentialing process
- Run internal verification
- Identify red flags and notify management of findings
- Pre-populate medical license and hospital applications
- Assist medical board and hospital MSO in follow-up of outstanding items
- Keep all stakeholders updated on license and hospital application statuses
- Meet provider’s scheduled start dates
Required Minimum Skills:
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and NCQA regulations.
- Ability to work independently and to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to research processes and ability to follow meticulous written instructions.
- Previous experience working with Hospital MSOs and state medical licensing boards.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, are a must.
- We will look for someone who has shown attention to detail and the ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize and meet deadlines essential.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with tact.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule with frequent interruptions and competing priorities.
- Personal time management skills required.
- Must perform duties and responsibilities timely and consistently.
- Solid analytical and problem- solving abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidential information essential.
- Excellent telephone/communication skills required.
- Basic clerical skills and ability to utilize fax machines, copier, & scanners.
Education/Certification: Bachelor degree preferred.
If you are our ideal candidate and want to join a growing company, submit your resume to Katie Cherry, at Katie.Cherry@eglhp.com.