Physician resources to help you decide if working in telemedicine is right for you. Learn how to navigate the interview and credentialing process or listen to one of our remote providers talk about working in remote care.
Physician Perspective: What it’s Like to Work as an Tele-ID Physician
Infectious disease physician and Tele-ID provider, Dr. Charles Kutler, reflects on what it takes to become a telemedicine physician, why he entered the field, the pleasure of having on-site staff support and more.
“I don’t really see it as much different than sitting with somebody and diagnosing them,” says Dr. Kutler. “There are some inherent limitations — I’m not present in the roomand my ability to get a sense of the person as I would when I’m sitting with them may not be as acute… There’s still the ability to use what’s available to come to a diagnosis.”
Credentialing & Licensing 101
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How to interview for a telemedicine role?
- What you need to get credentialed?
- How we support you through the credentialing process?
- What insurance is provided in your role as a telemedicine provider?
- How does Eagle help you with state licensing?