Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking an experienced, board-certified Dermatology Specialist with an active license in 1 U.S. state to join our rapidly evolving Tele-Dermatology team.
The Dermatology telemedicine job applicant will:
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to an assessed medical condition.
- Refers patients to specialists and relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Provides medical guidance to onsite nursing staff and physician-to-physician consultation in a Tele-dermatology clinic setting.
- Maintains working relationships with local medical providers engaged with inpatient care.
- Documents patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within the hospital’s EMR.
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: Dermatology telemedicine job
- Currently licensed in at least one U.S. state.
- Dermatology telemedicine job applicants must be Board Certified in Dermatology
- Dermatology experience required.
- Medical Doctor with 3 to 5 years of experience, to include residency in Dermatology.
- Federal DEA Certification
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video conferencing.
- Ability to work 5 or more shifts per month.
Who We Are:
Eagle Telemedicine is the great equalizer for rural communities and hospitals across the United States. Physician-led and professionally managed, Eagle Telemedicine brings the specialist to the patient. We provide expert care, anywhere with a full range of hospitals and specialties. Our teams integrate science and caring to transform medicine and redefine care.
Why Eagle Telemedicine?
Our board-certified physicians are a part of a comprehensive care team. We provide educational training and credentials across the US for all professionals engaged in care within our Dermatology service line. Eagle creates a unified, patient-centered care experience to maintain consistency within our services. We also give Eagle Tele-Dermatology physicians the opportunity to expand their experience in the following areas of care:
- Assist designated medical staff in diagnosing medical problems, developing care plans, and prescribing treatment.
- Execute multidisciplinary collaboration and communication.
- Extend resources for patient safety and quality.
- Maintain patient and family-centered care.
- Participate in educational and teaching opportunities.