Eagle Telemedicine is currently seeking applicants for telehealth pediatrician jobs. We are looking for an experienced, board-certified pediatrician with an active license in at least 1 U.S. state to join our rapidly evolving Tele-Pediatric & Tele-NICU services team.
To apply for telehealth pediatrician jobs with Eagle Telemedicine, we ask that all applicants be prepared to:
- Perform patient exams, manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to an assessed medical condition.
- Refer patients to other specialists and relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Provide medical guidance to onsite nursing staff and physician-to-physician consultation in the ED and on patient floors.
- Maintain working relationships with onsite medical providers engaged with inpatient care.
- Document patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within the hospital’s EMR.
- Provide excellent bedside manner and communication skills remotely.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently licensed in at least one U.S. state.
- Board Certified in pediatrics.
- Medical Doctor with 5 years of pediatrics experience required.
- Hospital or ED experience is a plus.
- Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or Certification
- Experience navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical skills, and experience with secure video conferencing.
- Ability to work 5 or more shifts per month.